3.04.2007

Lost, often

I watch lost all the time, these days. Since I got my wireless back I've been on abc.com every day catching up on a fictional reality. What is it about these shows that draws us into the shows, their characters, their worlds, their... islands. The only cool thing about the set up is that while I'm watching this priceless programing on J.'s work computer, I can sit at my Laptop (which is providing the feed for his computer) and make a new post and look at other people's blogs. All this lost wandering among cyberspace has left me fealing just a little empty. I have to ask myself why I'm here writting instead of out at the club with J. while he performs, showing my support, helping him to network and all that jazz. I'm smart and ok looking so why am I such a wall flower? I judge me.

No comments: