12.04.2010

Medicated and Motivated

This past year has been very hard for my man, my love. He has lost his sister and his closest most beloved friend, confidant, partner. In response to his saddness he has created this video series as a way to help himself and his family to understand and cope with his pain. In the process, he has touched many other lives, even getting emails from peaple he has never met telling him that his videos have saved their lives. Please watch and share. If you know any one who is feeling alone, I know these might be able to help. The first one helps get K Bean to bed peacefully on nights when she is missing her Daddy so bad she cant sleep.
I love you James.
RIP Amy
RIP Kelain.






This artist, Chase, just found out he had lost his father.







This is dedicated to my husbands sister.

No comments: