6.28.2012

Details From My Basket

Details of the Martinmas Shawl. This thing is amazing. I love the colors, the texture, the fabric. I'm loving the way the stitches practically tell me whats next. I love the way the pattern is written, I'm not really a chart reader. Although, thanks to my new book by Cookie A., it's my new knitting skill goal.





the colors in the middle pic are closest.



This is the Baby Surprise Jacket. I love it. is it possible to say that too often about knitting? about anything? I love the way the colors are climbing up on top of each other, shifting. Also, this yarn is soft. It's that simple. Soft. Yarn. Lorna's Laces Shepard Worsted. 




And here we have the Misunderstood Hat. I think it's awesome. I don't know if I love it as much as say, The BSJ, but it is awesome. And people seem to like it, so that's always nice to hear. I'll be doing a wooly mail day soon and get all my woolish packages off at once... pst~ Taryn, I'm looking at you with some homespun clutched in my hand.

1 comment:

Silvina said...

Wonderful work!!! I love the BSJ so much, too!!!