3.28.2011

UnSchool Monday- Inspiration

Because both my children are so young I am still up in the air about what we will do to educate them. Lately I have been pretty attracted to something like Waldorf style unschooling. Only recently have I really began investing time into teaching myself new things. In the past (between school and now) I have simply let new things float by and if they came close enough I might try to glean something from that encounter. But now, with a new baby and a very curious 3 year old, I have been inspired to look at the world around me with more eager eyes. Looking for new things that inspire me. Because that is how I want my children to look at the world. No matter how we decide to educate them, I must never stop seeking out new understanding of the things that inspire me.

No comments: