5.20.2012

G*R*A*T*I*T*U*D*E S*U*N*D*A*Y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 


I think playing with my kids is the only thing that matters any more. Without these two small people here in my life, everything would be colorless. I am ultimately grateful to the universe for finding me my mate and to my mate for giving me these Littles.

I am grateful to Jump4Joy for helping our family be whole again.

I am thankful to my parents for thinking the Pacific Coast was a better place to grow up than the desert.

I am grateful to the State of Nevada for not having food tax. $100 in California = 3 bags of groceries (if you stick with organic products). $100 in Nevada gets you all of the stock in the Trader Joe's.

I am grateful that I found the most amazing used book store right next to the TJ's. I did a happy dance.

Thanks, Taryn. These posts always make me feel better.

2 comments:

trish said...

What lovely gratitudes... xxx

Taryn Kae Wilson said...

Hi Kat,
Thanks for joining Gratitude Sunday. I so enjoy reading people's lists each week. :)

Those pictures are cute. :)

Love, Taryn