5.18.2012

OK, So Yesterday When I Said "Tomorrow..."

Maybe I was being a little... ummm... optimistic...

In all fairness, I did write the post before I knew Huz had loaned his money maker (aka the pro camera) to a "student of his..." wtf? for real, if this student breaks, looses, or sells this camera how are we supposed to feed the kids? Any way, I thought that since I wont be getting the camera today, I should start by organizing the Stash and WIPs (works in progress) to make the shoot more efficient... plus, I like fondling wool. Here are a few pics of my Fiber Room, from the floor, with my laptop camera...







As you can see, over turned baskets, projects and needles strewn everywhere... It's probably a good thing I can't use the camera today...


3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi there
No worries about linking up late. I often link up way past the first day of Woolly Wednesday. the link stays up for some time so always lots of time to link up. It is fun to sort through a stash and organise it all. You have some great wool there and wish you happy spinning, spinning it up!

Dawn said...

Have fun with all the lovely squishy wool there.
Enjoy settling into your new home too x

Ballerina Baller said...

thanks ladies! can't wait till next month!